Draw Results out:MHADA New Housing Scheme in November 2018:Lottery Draw date 16th December 2018
Maharashtra housing area development authority(MHADA) invites application for MHADA new housing scheme in November 2018. MHADA is offering 1384 houses under MHADA new lottery November 2018 in Mumbai. Interested applicants can obtain and fill application form online at lottery.mhada.gov.in or mhada.gov.in. The prices for the houses under this scheme are in the range of Rs. 14.6 lakh to Rs. 5.8 crore.
Online application for MHADA new housing scheme in November 2018 has been started from 5th November at the official website and the last date is 10th December 2018. MHADA lottery 2018 Mumbai draw date is 16th December 2018.
How to Apply for MHADA New Housing Scheme in November 2018
Online application form for MHADA housing scheme 2018 can be filled online through MHADA official website lottery.mhada.gov.in. Interested applicants who wish to apply for MHADA New Housing Scheme in November 2018 can apply by following the below mentioned procedure
- First of all you have to fill applicant registration form by visiting the official website of mhada lottery online by clicking at Register on the homepage.
- Enter the required details in the registration form and your user name will be created for login.
Login for MHADA New Housing Scheme in November 2018
You can login after making registration and filling the application form.
- Firstly visit the official website of MHADA.
- After that at the homepage click at Login option.
- Enter your user name and password and click at login option as shown below in the image.
Step-2:- Online Application Form
After creating your user name you have to fill online application form.
- You have to select the lottery and scheme.
- Fill the application form with complete details and submit the form.
- Please take a print out of the form for future reference.
After filling the online application form for MHADA New Housing Scheme in November 2018, you have to make payment online.
Below are the complete details of the houses which are being offered in MHADA housing scheme 2018:
- 989 houses are for economically weaker section (EWS) and lower income group (LIG) categories.
- 210 flats are available for the middle income group (MIG) applicants.
- 194 flats for those who fall under higher income group (HIG).
Price of Flats under MHADA New Housing Lottery in November 2018
The cost of the flats for economically weaker section is less than Rs. 20 lakh.Flats for lower income group will be started from Rs. 20-35 lakhs.Middle income group people will be able to buy flats between Rs.35-60 lakh.Apartments for higher income group people will be from Rs. 60 lakh to 5.8 crore.
MHADA Lottery 2018 Booklet & Advertisement
The applicants can download booklet and advertisement by clicking at relevant links given below.
- Mumbai Lottery 2018 Advertisement (Marathi)
- Mumbai Lottery 2018 Advertisement (English)
- Mumbai Lottery 2018 Booklet
Note – The applicants who are applying for EWS category house can not have more than Rs. 25000 as the monthly salary of household. The applicants from lower income group must have monthly salary below Rs. 50000 and middle income group must have monthly income less than Rs. 75000 and above that is for HIG homes.
Priced at Rs 14.6 lakh, the cheapest apartments are in Chandivli while the costliest homes are flats of size 965 sq ft -1,000 sq ft. The costliest flats are in the Dhavalgiri building at Cumballa Hill in south Mumbai, costing Rs 5.80 crore each.
MHADA 2018 Helpline Numbers
If you are getting any problem during the application procedure and want more information can take the help of given numbers and address.
“Mitra” Office, Gate Number 5, Griha Nirman Bhavan, Kala Nagar, Bandra (E) Mumbai – 400051.
https://lottery.mhada.gov.in | https://mhada.maharashtra.gov.in | http://mhada.gov.in
Helpline Number: 9869988000
Contact email: email@example.com