JDA Jaipur Invites for New Residential Plot/Flat Scheme 2016 for 774 Units Review: Last Date- 17th Aug 2016
Jaipur Development Authority(JDA) invites applications from economical weaker section, lower income group and medium income group of the society for the allotment of residential plots and flats under JDA Niji Khatedar scheme and JDA affordable housing policy.Under these flats, the authority has offering 587 flats for EWS, LIG and MIG-A category and 187 residential plots for EWS and LIG category of the society. The registration process of these flats and plots has been started from 16 July 2016 and the last date of application submission is 17th August 2016.
Application Procedure/How to Apply for JDA Flats and Plots under JDA Niji Khatedar scheme and JDA affordable housing policy
- The applications for the scheme are invited through online mode and KIOSK, can be done by using the official website of Jaipur Development Authority at www.jaipurjda.org or through E-Mitra Kiosk centers.
- Applicants should have to submit the mobile number to receive OTP (One Time Password) by filling the OTP the online form will further be filled by the applicants.
- Mention the complete details of the bank account such as account number, IFSC code, bank branch and the name of account holder.
- In case of online applications, the payment of the registration amount can be done through netbanking, credit card or debit cards.
- In case of applying through E-Kiosks, the application fee and booking amount to be paid in Cash along with processing amount.
Income Criteria – Family Income Per Month
- Monthly income of EWS applicants should not be more than 10,000 per month.
- Monthly income of LIG applicants should be in between 10,001 to 15,000 per month.
- Monthly income of MIG applicants should be in between 15,001 to 30,000 per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Registration Under JDA New Plot/Flat Schemes
- The applicant should be the permanent resident of Rajasthan
- The age of applicant should be at least 18 years on the day of application.
- The applicant or his/her spouse or any dependent should not have any plot/house on leasehold/freehold in his/her name in any city/town where the population is more than 50 thousand.
- The applicant should have a bank account in his/her name and should be active during the scheme.
- The applicant should not have been allotted any plot in last 10 years by the authority.
- The family income will include the the income of spouse and any dependent children.
Scheme Name: JDA Jaipur Invites for New Residential Plot/Flat Scheme 2016 for 774 Units
No. of Flats: 774 Housing Units
Location: Multiple Locations
Authority Schemes Viewpoint/Analysis/Review(Whether one should apply for this scheme or not!) JDA Jaipur Invites for New Residential Plot/Flat Scheme 2016 for 774 Units:
The flats are available at reasonable prices and one can look at this scheme from both long term investment and end use perspective.
You are invited to share your valuable views,opinion,review,analysis and feedback on JDA Jaipur Invites for New Residential Plot/Flat Scheme 2016 for 774 Units by writing a comment below for healthy discussion. Views opposite to what is mentioned above are most welcome 🙂
Details of Housing Units under JDA New Residential Plot & Flat Scheme 2016: