Delhi Development Authority(DDA) Housing Schemes and Projects – DDA News
DELHI DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY(DDA) HOUSING SCHEMES & PROJECTS – DDA NEWS
Ever since its inception in 1957, Delhi Development Authority has pioneered the process of development in the city. A Master Plan was formulated by DDA in 1962, which ensured a balanced development of Delhi by creating new residential extension areas which were self-contained and provided a healthy and secure environment.
- DDA commenced its housing(residential flats) activities in 1967 and has played a crucial role in providing more than a million houses to the people of Delhi, housing about half the population of the national capital.
- DDA has been constructing houses(flats) in Delhi according to the requirements and purchasing capacity of different strata of society.
- DDA, from time to time, has been announcing housing schemes(flats) through newspapers and advertisements for various categories of flats.
- Till Jan 2007, DDA has allotted a total of 3,67,724 flats (including the re-allotment of surrendered and cancelled flats). About half the allotments are to weaker sections of society and to those belonging to low income groups.
- Flats allotted by the DDA are provided with essential services like electricity, water and sewage disposal, besides other infrastructural facilities required to make them habitable.Useful Information
|Authority Name||Delhi Development Authority|
|Operational State||New Delhi|
|Office Address||Vikas Sadan, Near INA Market, New Delhi – 110016, India|
|Phone Number||+91-11-24690431, 24690435|
|Toll Free Number||1800 110 332|
|Vice-Chairman Office,B-Block,1st Floorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|BodyTextce Member Office,B-Block,1st Flooremail@example.com|
|Engineer Member Office,B-Block,1st Floorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pr. Commissioner Office,D-Block,1rd Flooremail@example.com|
|Pr. Commissioner (LM, Housing, System) Office,C-Block,1st Floorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pr. Commissioner (CWG) Office,B-Block,3rd Flooremail@example.com|
|Chief Vigilance Officer,B-Block,7th Floorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pr. Commr-cum-Secy. Office,B-Block,4th Flooremail@example.com|
|Commr. (Personnel) Office,B-Block,Gr. Floorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Commr. (L.D.) Office,A-Block,1rd Flooremail@example.com|
|Commr. (LM) Office,B-Block,3rd Floorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Commr. (Housing) Office D-Block,1st Flooremail@example.com|
|Chief Legal Adviser Office, A-Block,6th Flr.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Director (LC) Office,B-Block,2nd Flr.||email@example.com|
|F.A. (Housing) Office,D-Block,3rd Floorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Director (Lands) Office,A-Block,1st Flooremail@example.com|