HBH Haryana New Housing Scheme 2017 at Panchkula Sector-31 for Ex-Defence & Para Military Personnel Last Date:19 May 2017
Housing Board Haryana(HBH) invites application from Ex-Defence & Para Military Personnel in Haryana for its new housing scheme at Panchkula Sector-31. Last year, HBH had launched scheme in Sector-19 Sirsa for Ex-Defence & Para Military Personnel.
Housing Board Haryana(HBH) is offering 88 flats having size of 645 square feet(Type B). The cost of Type-B flats offered in the scheme is Rs. 23.70 lakh. The flat has a drawing room, 2-bedroom, kitchen, bath, front and side balcony.The sale of application form will start from 20 April and the application submission last date is 19 May 2017.
Details of Flats Available in HBH Haryana in New Housing(Flat)Scheme 2017 at Panchkula Sector-31
|Station||No. of Flats||Category||Tentative Covered Area||Cost of the Flat||10% Payable with Application||15% Payable After Draw of Lots|
|88||Type-B||645 Sq. Ft.||Rs. 23.70 Lakh||Rs. 2.37 Lakh||Rs. 3.56 Lakh|
How to Apply
Applicants can obtain Brochure cum application form from the head office of HBH at Panchkula and Divisional Office at Panchkula, Karnal, Rohtak, Faridabad and Gurugram(Gurgaon). The cost of brochure cum application form is Rs. 100/- (Non-Refundable).
The brochure cum application form will also be available in the associated bank branches mentioned below:
List of Bank Branches for Sale and Receipt of Application Form for Flats Available in HBH Haryana New Housing(Flat)Scheme 2017 at Panchkula Sector-31
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank: MDC, SC0 134, Sector 5, Panchkula. (Controlling Branch) Phone No. 0172-2557400 Panchkula, Ambala City, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Jagadhri, Kunjpura, Shahbad, Bhiwani, Charkhi Dadri, Siwani, Bhiwani Khera, Tosham, Behl, Loharu, Hisar, Barwala (Hisar), Sirsa, Fatehabad, Hansi, Jhajjar, Rohtak.
- Canara Bank SC012, Sector 10, Panchkula. Ph No. 01722567761 (Main Branch)
- Punjab National Bank, Sector 8, Panchkula. (Controlling Branch) Phone No. 0172-2575168
- State Bank of India: Nodal Branch, Sector-10, Panchkula, Ph No. 0172- 2566985.
- Union Bank of India: SCO No. 387, Sector -8, Panchkula. (Controlling Branch) Ph No. 0172-2566407
Completely filled application from needs to be submitted by the interested applicants along with the registration amount, which is 10% of cost of flats, in the same bank branches before the last date.
- The applicants should be a resident of Haryana, India.
- In case, both husband and wife are eligible then only one application can be filled under the HBH Scheme.
- The applicants must be serving/Ex-defence or Para Military personnel of Haryana upto the rank of JCOs or equivalent or their widow & orphans.
- The applicant should not have any house/plot allotted by Housing Board Haryana, HUDA under reservation in this category either in his name or his spouse or in name of his dependent relatives including unmarried children.
- In the form of required document, a furnish proof is required in support of being Serving / Ex-Defence or Para-Military Personnel.
Authority Schemes Viewpoint/Analysis/Review(Whether one should apply for this scheme or not!) HBH Haryana New Housing Scheme 2017 at Panchkula Sector-31 for Ex-Defence & Para Military Personnel :
The prices are reasonable and one can look at this scheme from end use and investment purpose.
Scheme Starts: 20 April 2017
Scheme Closes: 19 May 2017