JDA Jaipur New Housing(Plots) Scheme 2017 for Registered Murtikar & Women Last Date:19 May 2017 Draw Date: 26 May 2017
Jaipur Development Authority(JDA) has launched New Housing Scheme 2017 under which it invites applications from registered murtikar and women for the allotment of residential plots. Under the JDA New Housing Scheme 2017, the authority is offering residential plots at Murtikala Vihar Awasiya Yojana in Village Rojda for registered muritkar and at Pannadhai Nagar Yojana Block-D in Village Begus for women.
Application are being offered through online mode of registrations from 20 April to 19 May 2017.Under JDA New Housing Scheme 2017, total 965 residential plots are being offered for allotment, of which 390 plots are available for registered murtikar and 575 plots are available for Women (widows, abandonment, unmarried women having age more than 40 years).
Details of Plots Available in JDA Jaipur New Housing(Plot) Scheme 2017
|Category||Monthly Inocme of Applicant||Area of Plot||Number of Plots||Rate (Per Sq. Mtr.)||Registration Amount|
Murtikala Vihar (Village Rojda)
|(A)||Rs. 10000/-||45||85||Rs. 1625/-||Rs. 10000/-|
|(B)||In Between Rs. 10001/- to
|90||234||Rs. 3900/-||Rs. 15000/-|
|(C)||In Between Rs. 15001/- to
|162||71||Rs. 6500/-||Rs. 20000/-|
|Pannadhai Nagar (Village Begus)|
|(A)||Upto Rs. 10000/-||45||575||Rs. 3000/-||Rs. 103000/-|
How to Apply:
Registrations for plots in the scheme has been started from yesterday, 20 April 2017. Those who are interested to apply can download and fill the application through the official website of JDA www.jda.urban.rajasthan.gov.in and one can also visit the nearest K-Mitra KIOSK to fill the online form. The fees is Rs. 200/- and the E-mitra KIOSK is charging Rs. 45/- to fill the form. While filling the forms, applicants name, bank details, IFSC code, bank name and branch name needs to be filled correctly. Processing fees and registration amount can be paid through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card etc. The allotment of plots will be done through lottery process.
Authority Schemes Viewpoint/Analysis/Review(Whether one should apply for this scheme or not!) JDA Jaipur New Housing(Plots) Scheme 2017 for Registered Murtikar & Women:
The prices are reasonable and this scheme can be looked at as a good long term investment option as well for end use.
- Applicants should be resident of Rajasthan.
- The age of applicants should be 18 years.
- The murtikar should be registered with Murtikar Development Commissioner ( Handicraft), ministry of Textile to apply for plots at Murtikala Vihar Yojana at Village Rojda.
- Only widow, abandonment, unmarried women having age more than 40 years can apply for women scheme located at Pannadhai Nagar (Village Begus).
- The applicant should have an active bank account in his/her name.
- The applicant should not have any house/flat plot in his/her name and in the name of their family members, allotted by Jaipur Development Authority from last 10 years.
- The income criteria for the applicant in mentioned in the above table.
Scheme Starts: 20 April 2017
Scheme Closes: 19 May 2017
Draw/Lottery Date: 26 May 2017