MPHB Madhya Pradesh New Housing Scheme 2017
Madhya Pradesh Housing Board(MPHB) invites application from economical weaker section (EWS: Annual Income must be upto Rs. 3 lakh) and lower income group (LIG: Annual Income must be upto Rs. 6 lakh) income and MIG groups of the society for the allotment of 1BHK and 2BHK flats under various New Housing Schemes 2017. These schemes have been launched on the eve of Navratri and Diwali. The schemes are:
- EWS,LIG and MIG Scheme at Gandhi Nagar Mandsaur-Online Application closes on 28th October 2017
- EWS Scheme at Indira Nagar Neemuch-Online Application closes on 28th October 2017
- EWS Scheme at Gangasagar Ratlam-Online Application closes on 25th October 2017
- Flats and Shop Scheme at Venganga Complex (Sivni)-Online Application closes on 26th October 2017
- Freehold HIG Plot Scheme at mahashakti Nagar Ujjain-Online Application closes on 26th October 2017
- EWS,LIG MIG and HIG Scheme at Baba Baijnath Nagar,Kota Road Agar Malwa-Online Application closes on 30th October 2017
Scheme Name : MPHB Madhya Pradesh New Housing Scheme 2017
Start Date : September/October 2017
Last Date : October 2017
Residential flats are being offered by MPHB Madhya Pradesh under its various New Housing Schemes 2017. The flats are of 1BHK and 2BHK type and are of different sizes.
Details of Flats Available under MPHB Madhya Pradesh New Housing Scheme 2017
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can fill the application form through online mode of registrations by visting the official websites of MP Housing Board, www.mphousing.in or www.mponline.gov.in. In the online form, the applicant can fill the complete details like applicants name, bank details, address, type of flat to be booked etc.
Authority Schemes Viewpoint/Analysis/Review(Whether one should apply for this scheme or not!) MPHB Madhya Pradesh New Housing Scheme 2017 :
The prices are reasonable and one can look at this scheme from end use and investment purpose.The annual income of EWS applicants should be less than Rs. 3 lakh and for annual income of LIG applicants , the income should be between Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. 6 lakh.
The benefits of central government sponsored Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) will also be provided to beneficiaries under which home loan will be available for the beneficiary along with the subsidy of 6.5 % for LIG/EWS and 3-4% for MIG category.