JDA Jaipur New Plot Scheme 2018 under Pannadhay Nagar Awasiya Yojana
Jaipur Development Authority (JDA) has launched a new housing scheme named Pannadhay Nagar Awasiya Yojana. Under Jaipur JDA Pannadhay Nagar Awasiya Yojana, authority is providing 183 residential plots in Pannadhay Nagar D-Block. JDA has launched this scheme especially for lower-income category widow, divorcee, and single unmarried women. In this scheme, plots are available in the size of 45 square meters in two different categories LIG Group-A and LIG Group-B .For registration, women applicant will have to deposit Rs. 5000/- .
Scheme name : JDA Jaipur New Plot Scheme 2018 under Pannadhay Nagar Awasiya Yojana
Location : Pannadhay Nagar D-Block
No. of Plots:183
Start Date:7 May 2018
Last Date:6 June 2018
How To apply: Registration process has been started from 7 May 2018 and the last date of online application form submission is 6 June 2018. The applications are being invited through the online mode.Applicants can also apply for this scheme at JDA Official Website. The lottery draw will be announced on 18 June 2018.
In this scheme ,the eligible women can apply through the online mode by using the official website link of Jaipur Development Authority http://jda.urban.rajasthan.gov.in or E-Mitra Kiosk Centers by paying the processing fee of Rs. 200/- with registration amount of Rs. 5000/- and Rs. 48 will be charged by the Kiosk Service Provider.
Detail of Flats in JDA Jaipur Pannadhay Nagar Awasiya Yojana 2018 :
Eligibility Criteria :
- The women applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The applicant gross monthly income should be Rs. 10000/- in the financial year of 2017-18.
- The widow, divorcee women applicant age should 18 years or above and the single unmarried women age should be 40 years or above as on 7 May 2018.
- The women applicant should not have own house/plot/flat allotted by the JDA authority in her name or another dependent.
- The women applicant must have an active bank account in her name.
Scheme Starts: 7 May 2018
Scheme Closes: 6 June 2018
Lottery Draw: 18 June 2018