OSHB New Housing Scheme Live Draw/Lottery Results 2018:20 June 2018
OSHB(Odisha State Housing Board) has announced the draw date through lottery notice dated 7 June 2018. The draw of lots/lottery for various housing schemes 2018 will be held on 20.06.2018 in the Conference Hall of Odisha State Housing Board(OSHB), Bhubaneswar as per following schedule:
- Dumduma Ph VII-MIG/LIG at 11 AM
- Nandighosh Enclave Ransinghpur-LIG at 11AM
- Pathani Samanta CHS Muktapur, Nayagarh-LIG and EWS-12 Noon
- Ambapua Behrampur-LIG at 12 Noon
- Laltikira,Bolangir-LIG at 12 Noon
OSHB(Odisha State Housing Board) invites applications for vacant units under various On-going schemes in Dumduma, Phase-VI, Dumduma, Phase-VII & Nandighose Enclave and units under Completed schemes in Pathani Samanta CHS, Nayagarh, Badapatrapalli, Sundargarh and LIG units under Laltikira, Bolangir. Interested Applicants can submit filled-in applications through Online mode on the official website www.oshb.org. Applicants should follow the instructions given in official website of OSHB. Help Desk No 0674 – 2390141/ 2391542 Extension 147
All payments in online mode will be accepted through NEFT/ RTGS only in below mentioned bank details. The applicant has to deposit the EMD, cost of Application Form, Processing Fee including GST at the time of online application in a single transaction.
Bank Name : Vijaya Bank
Branch : O.G.N.B., Bhubaneswar 751001 (Odisha)
Bank Account Name: Orissa Housing Board Fund
Bank A/C No .: 748100300005001
Bank IFSC Code: VIJB0007481.
Type of Account: CURRENT
|Sl||Scheme||Category||No of Units||Provisional Sale Price in Rs||EMD in Rs||Processing fees in Rs||GST in Rs||Application Cost in Rs||Total in Rs|
|01||Multistoried Apartment, Dumduma Phase-VI||HIG||27||63,95,688 to 65,70,688||660000||3000||540||1000||664540|
|02||Multistoried Apartment, Dumduma Phase-VII||MIG||17||34,27,302||350000||2000||360||1000||353360|
|03||Nandighose Enclave, Bhubaneswar||LIG||09||18,95,580||190000||3000||450||1000||194450|
|04||Pathani Samant Composite Housing Scheme, Muktapur,||EWS||34||4,92,000||49500||Nil||Nil||1000||50500|
|06||Badapatrapalli, Ph-II, Sundargarh||LIG||01 (LIG-21)||12,19,600||122000||1000||180||1000||124180|
- Applicants should attach the scanned copy of the following documents along with application while applying online.
- Payment confirmation receipt and transaction number in JPG/PDF format (less than 1MB) .
- Affidavit in prescribed format as given in application form in JPG/PDF format (less than 1MB) .
- Scanned copy of the Identity proof in JPG format (less than 1MB)
- Scanned copy of the Residence proof in JPG format (less than 1MB)
- Scanned passport size photograph of the applicant (300 X 400 pixel, size less than 2 MB)
- Scanned image of Signature (300 X 150 pixel, Size less than 2 MB)
Attachment in any format other than that specified above will be considered as non-submission of document.