Maharashtra Housing Area Development Authority(MHADA) has invited online application for MHADA lottery 2018 Konkan. Under MHADA Konkan Board lottery 2018,the authority is inviting online application for flats wef. 18 July 2018. In MHADA lottery 2018 Konkan, housing units are available for economical weaker section(EWS), lower income group(LIG), middle income group(MIG) and higher income group(HIG) of the society.All the information and advertisement and information booklet of flats under MHADA lottery 2018 Konkan is available online.
Under MHADA Konkan Board lottery 2018,total 9018 flats are being offered by authoruty.Last date of filling application form will be 8 August 2018.
Scheme Name: MHADA Konkan Lottery 2018
Locations : Multiple
No. of Flats: 9018 Flats
Start Date: 18-07-2018
Last Date: 08-08-2018
Category wise details of flats available under MHADA lottery 2018 Konkan
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – Total 4455 flats are available under EWS Category for sale located at Mira Road, Balkum (Thane), Shirdone (Kalyan), Khoni (Kalyan), Antarli (Kalyan), Khoni Hedutane (Kalyan), Kole (Kalyan), and Umbarli (Ambernath)
- Lower Income Group (LIG) – Total 4341 flats are vailable under LIG Caqtegory for sale located in Mira Road, Kavesar (Thane), Vengurla, (Sindhudurg), Virar Bolinj, Khoni (Kalyan), Antarli (Kalyan), Khoni Hedutane (Kalyan), Kole (Kalyan), and Umbarli (Ambarnath)
- Middle Income Group (MIG) – 215 flats are reserved for the MIG category which are situated in Balkum (Thane), Vengurla (Sindhudurg), Mira Road, Kunwar Bav (Ratnagiri) and Virar Bolinj areas
- High Income Group (HIG) – Only 7 flats are being offered for HIG category and all the HIG flats in the lottery are located in Mira Road, Vengurla (Sindhudurg) and Kunwar Bav (Ratnagiri).
How to apply for MHADA lottery 2018 Konkan:
- Visit the official website of lottery.mhada.gov.in.
- Click at Register button. Registration form will appear on the screen. Now enter the details like User Name For Login, Password, First Name, Father’s/Husband’s/Middle Name, Surname/Last Name, Date of Birth (dd-mm-yyyy) and Mobile Number and hit the submit button.
- You will get your Username and password. Now you can login using the credentials and fill the details like Aadhaar card, PAN number, Address, Bank Details(for refund). After that upload photograph of applicant.
- After submitting the form, the window will open for new lottery application where you have to select lottery you wish to apply.
- After that click on Pay button and pay the application fees using Online modes such as Net banking and you can also submit the payment through demand draft in the bank.
Income & Eligibility Criteria for MHADA lottery 2018 Konkan
Applicants who are willing to apply for flats should be under the eligibility and income criteria given below.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – Monthly income should not be more than Rs. 25,000/-.
- Lower Income Group (LIG) – Monthly income should be in between Rs. 25,001/- to Rs. 50,000/-.
- Middle Income Group (MIG) – Monthly income should be in between Rs. 50,001/- to Rs. 75,000/-.
- Higher Income Group (HIG) – Monthly income should be Rs. 75,001/- and above.
Important Dates for MHADA Lottery 2018 Konkan
|MHADA Lottery Schedule & Dates||Start Date||Last Date|
|Online Registration||18 July 2018||8 August 2018|
|Edit Registration||18 July 2018||8 August 2018|
|Online Application||19 July 2018||9 August 2018|
|Online Payment||19 July 2018||10 August 2018|
|RTGS/NEFT Payment||19 July 2018||9 August 2018|
|List of Accepted
|16 August 2018||—|
|Lottery Draw Date||19 August 2018||19 August 2018|
|List of Winners||19 August 2018||—|
|Refund||23 August 2018||—|